Friday, August 20, 2010

The Inside Story

Yo...Waddup people? How you doin? Been long eh? Well...I've been busy...I'm not jobless like you people, I got work to do and billions to earn. Hey now, I was kidding. Not about you being jobless of-course (you wouldn't argue now, would you?) but about me earning billions :P. Come to think of it, been an year since I last posted here. Its reeking so much you could fart to make it smell better :P. Much has passed though, but lets just talk about whats been recently happening and whats gonna happen.



Lets start with COMMONWEALTH GAMES! Just 44 days left...Wow...this is gonna be something big for Delhi, even for India! I'm really hopeful even though theres so much ambiguity surrounding it all. First of all for the media, you are not as bad as everyone said you are, you are much, MUCH WORSE! I mean...what are they doing? Trying to sabotage the games? Each and every issue not even having the minutest relevance to the games would be highlighted to generate negative publicity in the name of public awareness! 'Girl murdered 3kms from Games Village, indicates lack of security', 'Light Rainfall causes heavy traffic, Is Delhi ready?' I think my Grandma winning the Malaysian Grand Prix is more believable then these media allegations. I'd urge everyone to not care for what the media thinks, they scarcely do it anyway.




Also, many athletes have been pulling out of the Games, mostly due to security concerns. Unbelievable really, because Delhi is going to be a fortress during the Games. Being a Delhiite, you can tell that the preparations are in place already. They have started frisking each and every person on metro stations again and the Police forces have never been so visible before with patrols and barricades in each and every corner of the city. Even the forces from the borders are being withdrawn to beef up the security. So anyone having security concerns, can go jack off to their own genitals! Especially Australian ex-swimmer Dawn Fraser, who recently advised Australian athletes to boycott the Games because of apparent lack of security. Shes talking big for someone who hasn't even had a look at the preparations. Doesn't make for a pretty picture...But we'd all love to 'hang' her anyway...Eh? :P
Anyway, with re-assurances from Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh that action will be taken against the corruption charges after the Games, it's time to move on. All we can do is just hope preparations go on well and the Games are a huge Success. I can't even fathom the splendid impact it will have on the Economy of the country. Best of wishes to all my friends who cleared interviews to be Volunteers to the athletes during the games. Especially the male ones who are gonna be assistants to the female athletes :P.



Moving on though, a lot has been happening in cricket too. Seriously, what was Randiv thinking? Denying Sehwag a century? Maybe they don't take us seriously when we say that cricket is our religion. Sehwag undeniably is a demi-god now :P. Ofcourse it was gonna be a huge controversy (courtesy our hugely celebrated media :P :|) and ofcourse he was gonna face some punishment (courtesy the muscle flexing by our Cricket Board :P). But I hope it does not ruin the unity between SLC and BCCI and the rest of the sub-continent, or the Australian and English Boards would be quick to widen the slightest crack.
There has also been much deliberation about Yuvraj's form and whether he deserves a place in the test side. I even see the fans making fun at his expense. A little hypocritical, don't you think? I mean if you can tell yourself that Yuvraj was not your 'favoritest' person in the whole world when he literally buried Andrew Flintoff and his ego when he hit Broad for half a dozen sixes all over the park, If you can say that you were not proud of being a cricket fan then, then go ahead, atleast from me you have an official license to go and Nuke him. If not, SHUT UP! Coz I'm not fluent in Idiot. Do you know how many times he has been out with injury during the past one year? Instead of backing him up, what do the selectors do? They drop him. We don't need a Shane Bond or Andrew Flintoff in our team, both players missing out on great careers due to lack of support from their boards due to frequent injury problems. Yuvraj deserves a place in every Indian side as of now. He deserves it more than any of the other youngsters.
What becomes off him when he is fully fit remains to be seen.



What else? Hey..I saw this movie recently, 8 seconds. It is based on the true story of late bull rider Lane Frost. Nice movie (The title of the post is a quote from the movie). Also do check out this movie called The Color Purple. It's really an old one directed by Steven Spielberg and also stars Oprah Winfrey. The theme of the movie deals with the condition of black women in early 20th century. Only the third movie after Titanic and Swades that made me a teeny-weeny bit senti, so I'd suggest the ladies that they keep their tissues handy :P.

Wow, has this been a long post? I didn't really notice and don't you dare blame me! I'm writing after such a long gap! And anyway My Mums been calling me for sometime now, I'd better bounce and check whats up. OK, this is me Signing off, I'm Kunwar Krishna Khurana and I approve this post :D.

PS-I hope Ray William Johnson doesn't sue me for the ending :P.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

niceeee...... n i like the part of grandma the best... n also the movie..... :D

keep writin ,..... itss gudzzzz

Unknown said...

Nice, good to see you writing again!
I'm sure the more people who read this, the more they'll know how the Commonwealth games are being treated!
As for Yuvraj, I was never a big fan of him, So I will now Shut up! :P
And yeah, thanks for the 2 movie suggestions. Will give them a shot asap! Keep writing! :D

Insane said...

Loved reading your post after so long :)

I just hope the CWG go awesomely well :D
And i have been hating this Dawn Fraser ever since I read her comments in the newspaper. She better not come here now! Good for her :P

And, u cud try find some more time from your very-busy schedule to enlighten us jobless people with your thoughts more often :P

Kunwar Krishna Khurana said...

@Kawshiki...

I will write, only if you keep reading :P

Kunwar Krishna Khurana said...

@Prashanth

Yup, I just hope the press doesnt have an impact on the games, coz all they want is news to cover their columns...makes me feel like enemy nations are doing the write ups.

Kunwar Krishna Khurana said...

@Pragya

Would you like that?
I'll try once a fortnight...whatsay?

Do you think I've improved?

Insane said...

Yes that, for sure, works for me :D

And ya! The indifference in your tone inspite of your obvious involvement- i looove this combination :D

Kunwar Krishna Khurana said...

haha...thanx :D

Mads said...

I liked the part of the CWG the most :) and i'm so relieved after hearing about it from u and a lot of other delhi friends of mine, who keep giving me positive reviews =)
damn the media!
and wtf is the title of the post yaar :O
i liked the post overall..long it was, but i didnt realize it, really! :)
keep blogging (no use of me saying this, naa?) :P

Mads said...

dawn ji ka comment, i never knew about waise :O

Kunwar Krishna Khurana said...

@Mads

arey... i think she made that comment a week back, really just infuriated me so much.
man kr rha tha shoot at sight ka fatwa jari kr doon...lekin fir yaad aaya im not Mufti :P