Saturday, June 20, 2009

Top 10 Reasons/Events my childhood was hilariously loserish...

1)Till age 12, I was so tiny that I had to literally climb on to the backseat of a two-wheeler.

2)I loved eating Mango duet, just coz I thought it was Mango 'Dude' and not Mango duet.

3)On my very first day training at Hari Nagar Sports Complex, my balls got busted two times and I did not even know what an L-guard was, forget wearing it.

4)On the very same day, in an attempt to make a catch look dramatic, I dived for it and rolled a couple of times. When I got up I was on the other side of the boundary rope.

5)I used to play games like KhoKho, Langdi Tang, Kabaddi during my summer holidays with girls, their aunties and a couple of guyz, who are popularly established as gays today. Thankfully, I was rescued by cricket in time, to have that company any effect on me.

6)Since my childhood, I have this really huge phobia of only one thing, Lizzards. Although the fear has subsided over the years, I jumped like a clown yesterday when a lizzard passed over my foot.

7)While practice one day, I bumped my knee into this sharp stone that was lying on the field. It was a pretty serious injury which resulted in nine stitches and a loose plaster. When I was being carried home, I was crying not because it hurt too much, but coz I was thinking what possible explanation will I give to my father?

8)Jugal Hansraj, used to be my favourite actor. WHY GOD WHYY?


9)I believed my Pop could do magic. Everynight after dinner, he took out a Frooti out of the Refrigerator, spoke some Magic words and whoosh it was in his hands. When he was out of stock, he just said that it was the day for devils and he was forbidden to do magic.

10)I had some strange impression that my father worked for the CID. And my friends blindly believed that shit. In 3rd standard, I asked him about it and to his wide displeasure, was disappointed to know that he just run a finance company.

3 comments:

Insane said...

Man! Jugal Hansraj was like a teddy bear to me as a kid :P

Hilarious , how kids have their own out-of-this-world-world /)

=))

Ayyappan said...

Hahaha..! That was funny!! Esp. the last three.
Jugal Hansraj, of all the people..! :D :D
I can't recall my favourite actor, but I am sure that he must've been some moron too..!
Are you sure that your Father runs a finance company? He could be an undercover agent... or a secret vigilante..! :D

Kunwar Krishna Khurana said...

@Ayyo Bhai

Yaar ye mere sath hi kyun hua?

Jugal Hansraj?

Sheh!